Reiki Healing with Clare - Energy Healing for People and Pets

Horses
Racecourses
Silverstone
powered by

My Blog

Towcester Racecourse

Well what a fantastic day!!  The weather was cold but this didn't seem to put people off it was a very busy Sunday at Towcester Racecourse.   A great day had by all, my race 'Reiki with Clare Handicap' went well and I nearly had the winner!!   I was there on the microphone talking about Reiki and my Aloe Vera products that I was selling on the day.  There was quite a lot of interest so thank you all for coming and those of you who came and talked to me after.  Hope you all enjoyed the day as much as I!!!

9 Comments to Towcester Racecourse:

Comments RSS
white non woven bag on 17 May 2013 13:47
Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Kudos
Reply to comment

harpirisenergy on 22 May 2013 16:56
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I've read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!
Reply to comment

replica rolex on 28 September 2013 08:03
thanks for that blog and keep posting.

body on 08 September 2015 16:45
I really had a great time with your post! I am looking forward to read more blog post regarding this! Well written!awriter.org
Reply to comment

Sawdah Yarah Asker on 02 November 2015 00:53
You always can publish something absorbing that does not waste minutes of your life like what you see on countless other sites. This is very interesting and I will be back for more. Thanks for sharing
Reply to comment

Essaythinker testimonials on 24 July 2017 12:53
I like your thoughts. Thanks for sharing your personal background. Go through the link above if you'd like to improve your writing skills.
Reply to comment

anonymous on 15 August 2018 12:57
awesome click
Reply to comment

zozan on 28 October 2018 01:24
https://downloader.vip/whatsapp/ https://messenger.red/ https://hotstar.onl/
Reply to comment

sims 4 cc on 25 December 2018 08:46
Your post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me. I want to introduce for you about the game- sims 4 cc. in this game, you can create character and operate as sames as in the real world. Click link to participate games.
Reply to comment